SRB | ENG | RUS |
Manufacture >
Factory for footwear manufacture Obuca Marko DOO
Factory for footwear manufacture Obuca Marko DOO
Factory for footwear manufacture Obuca Marko DOO
Factory for footwear manufacture Obuca Marko DOO
Factory for footwear manufacture Obuca Marko DOO
Factory for footwear manufacture Obuca Marko DOO
Factory for footwear manufacture Obuca Marko DOO
Factory for footwear manufacture Obuca Marko DOO
Factory for footwear manufacture Obuca Marko DOO
Factory for footwear manufacture Obuca Marko DOO
Factory for footwear manufacture Obuca Marko DOO
MANUFACTURE

“Obuca Marko” Factory covers an area of 1700m² near Belgrade. Every detail is taken care of by more than 100 employees, who, along with the latest design and footwear manufacture technology fulfill our professional goals. In order to reach the final product made of the best quality leather, besides domestic modeling team, there is also an Italian team included in footwear modeling and designing.

We have been present on the European market as well as on the world market for a long period of time, also trying to offer our models to a large number of customers outside the borders of Serbia. We export about 80% of our products to Russia, Italy, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Macedonia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Slovenia. We sell the remaining 20% of manufactured footwear on domestic market. Our products “have bought the ticket” for the Russian and Serbian national flying companies. We have been manufacturing footwear for ladies employed in Aeroflot and Air Serbia since 2014.

Within its manufacture, “Obuca Marko” emphasizes the brand Mascia, recognizable by its modern design, quality and comfort. Among our products there is also a new, special line with ultra flexible soles for problematic feet and lighter step - Comfort Line.

  • STORE MARKO 2
  • 158, Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra, Belgrade, Srb
  • mon - fri : 9am - 9pm // sat: 9am - 4pm //
  • sun: closed
  • FACTORY and OUTLET MARKO 1
  • 23, Batajnički put, Zemun, Srb
  • mon - sat: 9am - 5pm //
  • sun: closed